Enter your search
« All Events
Match starts: September 28, 2023 @ 9:00 AM · Match ends: September 30, 2023 @ 5:00 PM
260 Strath Creek Rd
Broadford, Victoria 3658
2023 Victorian State Selection Match 2 – Hosted by Calibre Sports
260 Strath Creek Road, Broadford – entrance via State Motorcycle Centre
12 stages Approx 216 rounds
All Entries $100.00
Juniors/ NROI Range Officers – Free
All entrants must complete the online entry fee details regardless of entry type, otherwise your online entry will not be successful. You then need to pay via your personal match management page link
NOTE – THIS MATCH IS A SELF SQUADDING MATCH. Upon approval you will be permitted to select your squad. Self squadding closes Sunday 24 September after which all squads will be backfilled by IPSC Victoria.
Date: Thursday 28th September.
Prematch Brief: 9:20am
Prematch Shooting Commences: 9:30am
Date: Friday 29th and Saturday 30th September
Gates Open at 7am
Breakfast available from 7.30am
Lunch, snacks and drinks available all day.
Match briefing (Day 1):8:40am
First shot (Both Days): 9:05am
NOTE: Please observe the complex speed limit of 30KPH
• Latest edition IPSC rule book applies.
• All entrants must be financial members of IPSC Australia and holster proficient.
• Only NROI Range Officers approved by IPSC Victoria may apply for RO entry status. IPSC Victoria reserves the right to re-squad NROI RO’s as required.
• You MUST sign on at the Clubhouse when you arrive at the range.
• Eye and ear protection is mandatory for all competitors and visitors.
• Range conditions under foot may vary, care should be taken.
• On range camping is available – email email@example.com. Camping cost is $10 per night
• Entry queries to firstname.lastname@example.org